Getting Started

We had a walk-through meeting with the district’s warehouse and maintenance departments to discuss the logistics of vacating the current library and setting up temporary locations at both West and Romig.  Once I learned that the existing shelving would be transferred, we got busy shifting books.

It took two full days to cram the books tightly on every row of every shelf, but now we have several sections of shelving ready for transport:

To expedite the process, we popped out all the shelves so the frames were ready to disassemble:

Slowly but surely, the shelves are disappearing.  The carpet stains don’t lie!