Exciting news! We are ready to kick off our library curbside pickup program on Tuesday, August 25th from 11 AM – 3 PM. You can go online NOW to start reserving your items!
For those who wish to use our curbside library (and that should be all of you!) here are the simple steps:
First, you will need your 14 digit library ID and PIN. If you need this, please contact me using this form.
Next, log into our school catalog and search / browse for titles.
When you locate the book you want, click the orange “Place Hold” button. You may place up to 10 books on hold at a time.
Note: You can select Option B (Text Notifications) even if you do have a smartphone.
While Remind is our preferred method of communication, we will call you if you are not in our Remind system.
After you receive notice that your item is ready, come to the exterior library doors on a Tuesday or Thursday between 11 AM – 3 PM. Park near the library exterior doors and text us on Remind or call 907-742-2506. We will bring your packaged books out to a table for contact-free pickup. For everyone’s safety, we wear masks while shelving and packaging all materials. Masks are required during pickup as well.
Please return items within 3 weeks or upon finishing, whichever is sooner.
You do not need an appointment to return library materials. Come to the exterior library doors on a Tuesday or Thursday between 11 am – 3 pm. A bin will be available for you to place your items.
Items will be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in, so they will still show on your account for a few days.
- If you are feeling sick or in quarantine, please contact us via Remind or call 907-742-2632 to cancel your items.
- If you no longer want your items, please contact us to cancel so we can make them available to others.
- Items not picked up for one week will be returned to the shelves, unless you have contacted us to make other arrangements.
- If it is more convenient for you to pick items up from another ASD library, email Mrs. Cox or fill out this form for assistance.
- If you need title suggestions or have other questions, please use this form for assistance.
We are so excited to offer this service, and cannot wait to get books off our shelves and into your hands!